Minors traveling need parental permission in Honduras

Do you need permission from a parent to leave Honduras if you are under the age of 21?

Yes, you do.

If you are under the age of 21 you are a minor according to the Honduran law.

In order to travel outside the country you will need a written consent from your parents or legal guardians. This will be on your passport.

Check the Passport Law [es].